Desired skills and experience:
– Preferably, 1-3 years experience in a steel sales or steel trading commercial function (sales, sales support, trading, import, export).
– Knowledge of steel and special steel products is a major plus.
– Experience in trading of other physical commodities such as plastics, paper, wood, chemicals can also be considered an asset.
– You have a degree in International Trade, International Business, International Logistics or similar.
– You have knowledge of Incoterms.
– You are fluent in Spanish and have a working professional knowledge of English.
– You definitively have a commercial mindset with strong communicative abilities, enabling you to establish long-term relationships with the customers.
– You have an ambition to grow professionally in a stable multinational company with an entrepreneurial spirit and are hungry for sales!
– As a junior trader you will be expected to travel within Mexico (1-2 day trips mostly).
• a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
• cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
• an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
• a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
In case of interest, please send you CV to: email@example.com
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and global headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets. In Mexico our trading office is located in Mexico City.
Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!